Digital Expertise whenever you need it
artevie SARL is a specialized solution provider in the field of IT, business intelligence and digital expertise. Our mission is to provide the best knowledge and resources to our global clients across all industries: fast, flexible and reliable. We help them to improve decision-making, manage their projects successfully and drive their businesses forward. Through our unique database and global network of specialized IT experts and digital professionals our clients have valuable access to best in class know-how, hands-on consultancy and expert resources on a freelance or permanent basis. artevie SARL is headquartered in Luxembourg with further group offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Karlsruhe.
For our client we are seeking a
BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Job site: Saverne (FR) or Wesseling (DE) or Luxembourg
Type of contract: Permanent position
Starting date: asap
Our client is a fast growing multi-national company and a world leading player in the field of specialized testing services and solutions for a wide range of industries, being present worldwide. The position will be based in Luxembourg or Saverne (FR) or Wesseling (DE) according to candidate’s preference. The Business Project Manager (m/f) is accountable for the design and development of a Laboratory Information Management System (as generic / converged / lean as possible for the Divisions in scope).
- Manage the Laboratory Information Management System within the company
- Write the project framework
- Manage the the Key Group Document(s) directly related to the application
- Define best practices processes and establish requirements to reach the prioritised product development. From gather the requirements to its analysis.
- Define the roadmaps and ensure that the software delivered is in line with the business requirements, delivered on schedule and with optimal quality
- Liaise with other BPM on the functional side
- Program and corporate architects to ensure his product seamlessly integrates in the other applications that compose the information system and is in line with the technical guidelines.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in IT. Software Development curriculum is appreciated
- English fluent required. German and/or French is a plus
- +5 years of professional experience in Project Management, advance experience in leading Software Engineering teams, in Business Analysis or in System Integration
- Cross-cultural skills: become a part and act as a professional member of an international team of professional architects and developers
- Profound knowledge in modelling languages like UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Prior experience in industrial setting is a plus
- Pleasure in dealing with in-house IT solution; Curiosity and willingness to become familiar with the technology (extensive training will be provided)
- Autonomous worker with collaborative approach
- Highly operational mind-set
- Strong project management skills
- Strong cross-functional thinking and acting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Skills in Microsoft professional environment
You are an ambitious specialist in your field and want to become a part of a team of experts within an international market leading company? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and certificates. Please contact Mrs Cristina Paris Garcia: email@example.com